India's One of the Best Ayurvedic Center.
Kottakkal Ayyappala Keratailam
2 in stock
Description:Ayyapala Keratailam is an Ayurvedic herbal oil used for the treatment of psoriasis, dermatitis, etc. It is used for external application.
Uses of Ayyappala Keratailam:
- Very effective in psoriasis.
- Also effective in other skin diseases and dandruff.
- Chronic exfoliating dermatitis.
- Allergic dermatitis, dermatophytosis
- Eczema, fungal infections.
- For the treatment of seborrheic dermatitis, Eladi Churnam – 20 grams is mixed with 100 ml of Ayyappala Keratailam and applied locally.
Ingredients of Ayyappala Keratailam:
Kera taila – coconut oil
Shweta kutaja – Wrightia tinctoria
Nimba – neem – Azadirachta indica
Direction for use of Ayyappala Keratailam:
- This product is meant for external use only.
- Apply over the affected part or throughout the body for half an hour to one hour. Wash off with hot water after an hour.
- For removing the oil green gram powder may be used.
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.